Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TRX Suspension Training Pro Pack

TRX Suspension Training Pro Pack
           by Ari M   
I haven't been able to do all the exercises included with the Pro Pack but it is been a great help in training through a knee injury. I was no longer able to perform squats or lunges but using the TRX for support I have been able to include these back in to my workout. This is and a great way to train your abs since they are getting it from every side. It takes lots of work for me to feel soreness in my abs but with the TRX it is a given.

I like the idea of the TRX Suspension trainer. Use it anywhere, anytime - no other equipment needed. The quality is great, stitching is solid and the nylon straps are nice and thick. So far so nice...

I recommend the TRX Suspension trainer as an add on to your current process, to help shake things up a bit.

I would like to see more exercises come included or able to be downloaded from the site. They do have the Youtube videos that are helpful in getting your form correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment