Saturday, July 9, 2011

Confidence Fitness 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer with Seat

Confidence Fitness 2-in-1 Elliptical Trainer with Seat
     by Anita M
The two in one Elliptical arrived sooner than I expected. I checked to make sure I had all of the parts and began to assemble. When I attempted to mount the nylon locking nut on the rear left pedal, I found that it came cross threaded. I went to Ace hardware and they could finding a reverse threaded nut which the left pedal requires. This type of nut is rare and difficult to find. In the work of assembly, I applied grease to all of the moving parts that I assembled. When I attempted out the two in one for the first time, I found it to be quiet. When sitting on the hard stool in the bicycle position, the handles are far forward and force you to lean much which puts pressure on your back. The elliptical position is ideal for me. In the work of the second workout, the wheel started making a loud clicking sound which became a scraping sound. I took some WD40 and sprayed it at the gizmo that connects from the digital monitor to the wheel. This worked and now after a month of workouts, it is silky smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment