Built for a solid ride, the CPS 9300 Cycle features a sturdy steel frame with front wheels for portability. The no-slip, vinyl dipped handlebars are height adjustable & the padded stool also offers both horizontal & vertical adjustments for an ideal fit for riders of all sizes. Adjustable shoe clips provide upward/downward resistance & a built-in water bottle holder with bottle keeps you hydrated as you pedal.
The CPS 9300 Indoor Exercise Bicycle from Stamina is built for high-intensity indoor walking with the consistent, cadenced feel of a actual road bicycle. Equipped with a 40-pound weighted flywheel, the CPS 9300 Cycle builds speed as you pedal like an outdoor bike--mimicking the sensation of actual walking. Meanwhile, the cycle's wide selection of tension adjustments provide bikers of all fitness & experience levels with the right amount of challenge. The cycle's InTouch Fitness Monitor with LCD monitor tracks your time, distance, speed, & calories burned & can be set to scan & track all readouts as you workout.
The CPS 9300 features a 40-pound cast flywheel that builds speed like an outdoor bike to mimic the feel of real cycling.
- Large LCD display
- Tracks time, distance, speed, and calories burned
- Can be set to scan and track all readouts
- 40-pound cast flywheel
- Resistance: Simple tension adjustment to any intensity level
- No-slip vinyl-dipped adjustable handlebars
- Padded horizontally and vertically adjustable seat
- Adjustable shoe clips for upward/downward resistance
- Water bottle holder with bottle
- Front transport wheels for portability
- Quiet and smooth belt drive
- Smooth, quiet pedal bearings
- Steel frame
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Dimensions: 44 by 19 by 44 inches (L x W x H)
- Some assembly required
- Three-year frame warranty
- 90-day part warranty
Stamina CPS 9300 Indoor Cycle, InTouch Fitness Monitor, water bottle, owner's manual
by Sandra S(USE)
This bicycle is awesome! Prior to purchasing, I spent time reviewing plenty of spin bicycle models & customer reviews. I selected this bicycle because of the following: belt drive in lieu of a chain (simpler to maintain), heavier fly wheel, comes with a monitor so you can track time/distance/calories, & was priced. The bicycle came all assembled...it took 25 minutes from opening the box to riding. I am 5' 2" & do not have any issue using this bicycle. However, it could be an issue for someone shorter than that. I was one time used to the stool as it is like the on my road bicycle so I am comfortable on it. GREAT product for the cost!!