Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gazelle Edge

Gazelle EdgeIf everyone in America would start using the gazelle while watching their favourite TV show in lieu of sitting on the couch eating junk, the obesity issue would surely disappear!!! I admit to being a small more sedentary than I ought to have been, so decided to try this since its affordable, compact, and there's tons of lovely reviews for it all over the web. I was two times NOT DISAPPOINTED!!! Thinking about getting a small more movement in to your life? BUY A GAZELLE! It is simple to make use of and in case you make yourself do it (which is not that hard, since its actually kind of fun!) you WILL notice the difference. You will feel better, physically and mentally. As for the squeaks I see complaints about, I haven't had plenty of, but have used a small lube on it when it happens and then it goes away. I appreaciate that FitnessQuest has made this so affordable, since some of us cannot afford the funds or time for a fancy gym membership! The gazelle is an simple and fun way to get exercise ( in case you live somewhere where its snowing, freezing, or raining 6 months a year like me). And, in case you get in to your favourite TV show (mine is Alias) you won't even notice the time going by and next thing you know you have been on it 45 minutes! I would not recommend beginning out that long though, the first month or so twenty minutes made me sore... but you do get built up to it. Buy, you won't regret it and you will feel better! (If you are still not sure, go try out at the local Sears and see how simple it is, that is what I did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment