Sunday, July 3, 2011

Stamina 55-1610 InMotion E1000 Elliptical Trainer

Stamina 55-1610 InMotion E1000 Elliptical Trainer
       by Antoni T
I bought this mini-elliptical after reading all the reviews on this & other similar products. I bought this item for main reasons:
one - Low cost
one - Small size
seven - Portability
I love the elliptical movement because I have bad ankles, & treadmills & steppers hurt me after a short time working out. I don't have room for a full-size elliptical machine in my house, & this turned out to be the ideal size. And, it is small size made it simple to move around the house to be where I desired to make use of it. I love to work out while watching TV to keep my mind elsewhere & work out longer, & I can pull this machine (about 25lbs) in front of the TV in the lounge to watch TV with relatives (yes, they laugh at me, but it is worth it), & then pull in front of my bed in the bedroom to watch a chick flick that no else desires to watch. I even put my elliptical in front of my computer to watch Netflix movies online! It is simple to carryover around.
Another great thing is that, because it is small, it is MUCH cheaper than a regular elliptical machine so, even it it only lasts a year or, I can buy another & still have not even come close to half the money I would have spent on a regular machine.
Sure, it doesn't have the arm movement, but I find that no handles makes me work my core by staying balanced ( not very hard, haven't ever fallen in the one months I have had it), & I may even carryover small weights to work my arms while I am doing the cardio workout of the elliptical.
I love the computer that tells you how long you have worked out, how plenty of steps you have taken, & how plenty of calories you have burned. Simple & straightforward. Another great feature: it is amazingly calm to make use of!
The best thing about this is that it is simple to stay motivated, because I can watch TV anywhere & still use it, & I don't must go outside in the hot California sun to work out! It is a great machine, as well as a actual value for the money. I used Tremendous Saver Shipping to get mine, so I receive a great workout several times a week for the cost of a couple of months at the gym & without the trouble of driving somewhere to work out. I love it, & recommend it to someone that desires to get in shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment