Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym

Best Fitness BFMG20 Sportsmans Gym
        by Andrea 
This is a great machine for those of us who don't require to become sedentary in the winter months. I am an outside man but in the winter I spend lots of time inside. Usually by Spring I am much "stove-up". Hopefully, this will keep me from getting far out of shape. I have owned it about two months and use it about every other night. I have come up with about ten exercises that take me about an hour as well as a half to do. I take it simple. I think if I pushed myself much it would cause me to exercise reluctantly and finally lose interest. I am not trying to be a Joe Weider here ya know. If I do get muscles popping out all over that would be all right . I feel great after a work-out. And that is what it is all about. It ought to be an enjoyable experience. I usually listen to music while working out. A small Dire Straits, or Who, or anything that will get you "pumped-up".
The reason for the two star is the instructions. As was mentioned in another post, you do not require to follow the instructions on the pulleys. You'll wind up taking all of them off again to get the cable ran. Also, there's finish caps that are supposed to go over the nuts. These caps only fit about 1/4th of the nuts on mine because the bolts come through far. There was a small bottle that came with mine that said "poison" on it. I don't have a clue as to what was in the bottle because the cap came off in the work of shipping and it was empty when I received it. last thing, they ought to tell you in the beginning that you need silicone spray for the guides. The guides on mine were dirty or gritty or something and the weights would get stuck. This might have been unsafe because they would all of a sudden fall after being stuck. After using the spray they work great.
Everything is fine now and I think about this a nice purchase. Bring out the charge card and get you for Christmas. They are cheaper now than when I bought mine. So now you got a deal. Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment