Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym

Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym  
      by Andrea S
I absolutely love this item. I lost 7 pounds in the first days & after  month the only times I cheated was when I worked out on my "off days."

Assembly was fast & straightforward. I was one time done in about an hour & a half & was & stay over satisfied with the quality of this machine. I am impressed with the it is design & engineering.

The bad news is I broke a rod on my first rep of my first exercise. That didn't bother me much as it was simple to make use of the machine without rod. Also, the service department was fast to reply.

The only other drawback is that there is not weight to work the legs. However, I imagine it won't be difficult to receive a rod pack offering more resistance.

Bottom line is the drawbacks of this machine are minor & are vastly outweighed by the numerous advantages. I have combined the Bowflex workout with a every day walk, improved diet & hydration & have seen fast & dramatic results.

No comments:

Post a Comment