Sunday, July 31, 2011

Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer

Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer
Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer
   by Ssandra(USE)
I've owned this elliptical for about weeks. The assembly was straightforward & only took me about an hour & a half to complete. As other reviewers said, each step of assembly has its own package of hardware which helps make putting it together much simpler. Also, all necessary tools are included.
As for the performance of the machine, I think it is great! I hadn't ever used ellipticals before but I am loving the workout this provides. There's ten levels of resistance & I have only gotten to level four so far. The machine is very calm, not silent, but much quieter than a treadmill. Also, there is no impact which is great for the knees. The handlebars provide a great arm workout. I find it fun to switch off powering my stride with more of my arms & then more of my legs. This is something that cannot be completed on a treadmill.
Also, I must say I am impressed with the internal speakers. I have my iPod connected & the sound is actually lovely. I mean not top-quality speakers obviously but the sound is excellent.
I would recommend this machine to anyone. I did lots of net research before this purchase & I am 100 percent satisfied with my decision. The warranty is better than most competitors which is another large and for Horizon Fitness.

Bring the gym home with the Horizon EX-59 elliptical trainer. Derived from extensive biomechanics research, this SixStar Certified™ machine will move the way you move. With a ZEROgap™ overlapping pedal motion, stress is eliminated from your back and hips, while the FLATellipse™ foot path mimics a natural walking or running motion that minimizes fatigue. The EX-59 offers 10 different programming options and Sonic Surround™ speakers with MP3 compatibility to keep your workouts fresh and motivating. Three LED display windows keep track of your time, distance and calories. The EX-59 offers a best-in-class lifetime frame warranty, 20-year brake and 1-year parts and in-home labor warranties.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great elliptical. Does it include an interval training program?
    -rushfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fitness is very important as one should take care to keep fit and healthy.
    Filler

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and I agree as the machine is very calm, not silent, but much quieter than a treadmill. Also, there is no impact which is great for the knees.
    Organic colouring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post fitness is one of the part of our life here you mention good information related to this topic thanks for sharing with us.
    andrologist in delhi

    ReplyDelete